At what expense do you allow technology, power drinks (all-natural or not), chocolate (Godiva or not), caffeine to keep you going?
How much time do you truly rest? Do you believe in resting your mind, body and soul?
- What do you do to revitalize, restore, rejuvenate, or recover from your daily meetings with yourself at the door?
- Do you realize the early signs of being overstressed?
Take a Commercial Break!
Have you notice advertisement agencies are poking fun of us humans becoming too accessible? The popular vehicle commercial has four guys going through, mountains, valleys, turns, and wooded hilly areas, stopping and starting their vehicles constantly checking to see if they are out of bound from their phone coverage.
Then…walla! Once they found a spot without coverage; they then unpack their vehicle and tented up.
Very Interesting! Ayah!
Recapped Weekend Notes: Relaxation Station
The brilliant sun beams shined down upon us in East Tennessee’s pastures this weekend with above average temps for the month of January spring-like ( month of Reflection), February (month of Balance), and now March (Vitality), while for at least two weekends prior Tennesseans experienced unusual rain, rain, and more rain leaving picturesque cloud formations capping our great ridges. Then, we experienced yet another hit of unprecedented tornadoes, and grand clean ups. While observing the precepts and habits of many people in their pleasure taking mode and after-storm life evaluation; mainly, recapping due to the unusually warm weather, torrential rains and hail, I noticed the need to refresh (emotionally, spiritually, and/or physically) or to obtain restoration. The forms of taking restorative measures come in many variations. Many individuals have adapted towards therapeutic efforts such as: aromatherapy, drinking herbal teas and juices, prayer, creating authentic community, walking or various forms of exercises (hiking, yoga, pilates, P90Xers, Montenegro Method, Zumba, Insanity, canoeing, swimming, dancing), and painting, drawing, listening to music, et cetera.
The observation brings me to ask a pertinent question, “Why do we rip-and-run or stay on the go?” Is it, because we live in what I call, “Living the 21st century’s accessible lifestyle”, and when we live life in this way, then it makes for a drained dismal existence, creating fatigue, lacking true perspective for self-analysis, creativity, and exploration. In this state of fervent “being-on-the-go”, constantly re-evaluating our efforts to make good choices and lacking self-confidence, we lose our balance of what life’s essence should be about in the first place. With America’s constant yearning to strive to stay on top and globalize we would all like to consider our country with an A+ (S & P – Standard & Poor’s) credit ratings and with increase educational competitiveness, and with exponential growth from one day exceeding into the next, and living in the age where technology out-grows itself day-to-day the reality of living over-scheduled lives makes for an imbalanced lifestyle and overstressed individuals.
Take a moment of quiet time!
What do you do to revitalize, rejuvenate, refresh, or just plain and simple…be you?
Having such accessibility should sit in the back seat regarding improving your well-being and taking care of your body. I listened to a sermon of how to live life intentional and with a peaceful life through God’s restorative spirit in the place of worship. It was said that they are only three main things that individuals want: joy, peace, and contentment or a justification (purpose) for their life’s existence.
Are you a caregiver or a person who has too many roles, and are stretched to your limit?
Check out these Resources:
Always consult your conventional or alternative practitioner before beginning any change in lifestyle regimen. Always thoroughly research herbal remedies and present them to your physician, especially if you have been administer medication and have health issues.
While these brands are good, each person is different with different energy levels, and what works for one, might not work for the next person due to potency levels, your body’s environment, and genetic make-up.
Cleansing is a beautiful thing! It puts your body in good working order for beginning the New Year.
- A beautiful aromatic tea that consist of four herbs that thoroughly cleanses your body at a cellular level. It is important to always when trying a new regimen to get the consent from your physician and drink plenty of alkaline water, and eat a well-balanced diet free of trans unsaturated fatty acids, such as tallow (beef fat), lard, too much red meats (monounsaturated fatty acids), but this is not consistent of good monounsaturated fats are, but not limited too: avocados, sesame, safflower, sunflower oils, camellia tea seed, and grape seed oil.
The Candida Yeast Answer
- This company has therapeutic remedies that balances your body’s natural beneficial flora “friendly bacteria”.
- This company harvest blue-green algae from Klamath Lake, Oregon. It is a wonderful super food with a reservoir of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals from fresh water and volcanic ash.
Everyone needs to replenish amounts of prebiotic and probiotic that are needed to keep good hygienic elimination, improve your immune system, help skin issues, brain acuity, increases your body’s ability to make vitamins used for food absorption , and obtain a restful sleep. It isn’t enough to look good only on the outside, especially if you have chronic issues that exist from within. These issues that you have experienced from within or the lack thereof could be making you sick, tired, irritable, or have brain fog.
Life Force Products
http://www.LifeForce.net Use Member Code: 20634488
Body Balance is a nutrition powerhouse formulated with SeaNine,
- a proprietary blend of nine wild, sustainably harvested sea vegetables, and certified organically grown and processed Aloe vera.
- The Aloe vera alone contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, and 18 amino acids.
- Life Force uses the inner leaf fillet Aloe vera in Body Balance which is carefully harvested under low temperatures to protect the key polysaccharides or natural sugars.
My parents have used the Body Balance, and my mother has had great success using this product for her IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), an effect ascertained after she was treated with conventional treatments for cancer.
Are your sinuses attacking you? Are you consistently being plagued by colds, flu, and sinusitis?
Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes
These enzymes are wonderful for dispersing undigested proteins (AAs (Amino Acids), caseins), sugars, fibers, and others elements of your diet. When these elements are digested in your body this increases your body’s immune system, and frees up the body’s energy to become available to work on another body system.
How many body systems do we have?
First 5 customers with the correct answer get 30% off Michelle’s Herbal Products (offer good until Friday 3/16/2012).
Collidal Silver was widely used before WWII for therapeutic uses. Many of the collidal silver brands have been ionized or charged from 50 to 230 parts per million and suspended in an acid base such as fulvic acid. But strong collidal silvers can not only destroy overgrowth of yeast, fungi, bacteria and viruses, but it can also destroy beneficial bacteria in your colon.
Check out Life Force’s Pau D’Arco
- Check out Taheebo, it originated and has been highly prized for centuries by indigenous people of the Andes for its life-sustaining vitality.
- The Lapacho tree (also known as Pau D’Arco) remains remarkably immune and inhibits common fungal spores that infest and typically kill many neighboring trees in the rain forest. Lapachol, a key active component in Taheebo, has demonstrated broad-spectrum immune support. The indigenous people of the Andes, Peru, and various parts of South America use the inner bark of Taheebo (Pau D’ Arco) as a staple.
- It has been used to balance the overgrowth of yeast, bacteria and fungus infections.
To enhance your research experience and build your resources; check out:
Can be ordered through Life Force.
Improve your body’s absorption!
Garden of Life
www.GardenofLife.com, Primal Defense Ultra
Jordan Rubin has overcome great odds, and has helps millions of individuals understand how changing their body condition and its functions is not rhetoric, but is attainable with the use of wholesome live products in additon to using good dietary habits, proper hydration, and getting appropriate rest.
- Patient Heal Thyself
- The Maker’s Diet
- Live Beyond Organic
Massey Medicinals are therapeutic grade proprietary blend of a Bacillus coagulan (15 billion/gm CFU), Aloe vera gel 200:1, Alpha lipoic acid blend. Non–dairy formula.
Renew Life Products
Brenda Watson, ND, Certified Nutritionist opened a clinic to help individuals better understand the importance of good internal cleansing, detoxifying, and food absorption to achieveing over-all good health. PBS has hosted Brenda Watson many times to help people learn how to heal their body naturally with the use of probiotics.
Amasai Fermented Dairy Drink
If you have ever over eaten and your parent told you to take bitters or apple cider vinegar to help digest your foods, then you are somewhat aware of how our digestive system works. And by the same token if you have ever waited too long to eat, and have taken sodium bicarbonate or baking soda, then you know that this was used as an anti-acid, heartburn reliever, alleviating gaseous molecules, because you missed a meal, but the stomach’s gastric acid should be 100,000 times acidic than water, and these anti-acids can cause havoc on our body’s system if not attended appropriately to.
Eating fermented foods is one way of introducing a normalization to your stomach’s system. It is the fermentation of our drinks and condiments (hot sauce, marinara sauce, tzatziki sauce, yogurt, salsa, hoisin, tartar sauce, fish sauce, Korean kimchee, sauerkraut, horseradish), that helps us to break-down our foods, and when we cannot break-down our foods they become allergens swimming as undigestible molecules that causes issues. Amasai is a dairy drink has been produced by old world methods keeping the dairy temperature under 101 degrees; thereby creating a product where lactose in the presence of fermentation can break down more easily. This product is similar to kefir types of drinks which are high in vitamins, over 30 probiotics, omega 3 fatty acids, and digestible proteins.
It a beautifully aromatic salsa that is more like a slawsa type of condiment that helps to digest your foods, and is a local company.
Cod Liver Oil
DHA/EPA are omega fatty acid components that come from oceanic or cold water fatty fish such as salmons, herring, sardines, et cetera. Both of these components have been researched to help with various body functions, but particularly brain functions.
Try oiling your body is used in the Ayurvedic culture to normalize high stress, over-exerted individuals. But the technique can be used for all personality types. Oiling is the use of basic massage techniques, kneading in a circular pattern towards the heart. It can be done at the end of the day or during moments of relaxation.
Try healthy snacks!
Real Energy bars: www.LoAdebar.com
A bounitful of natural mouthful goodness! LoAdebar is an energy bar that does not use filler or binders to bind ingredients, just a full range of organic nuts and dried fruits to satisfy your hunger. Norma at LoAdebar is diligent about keeping the integrity of the essence of wholesome food, so people cannot only be blessed physically, but once they taste the blessings that is bestowed upon this company they are blessed spiritually as well. You just can’t hide good quality!
Try Michelle’s Facial/Body Oil!
A therapeutic blend that naturally helps increase relaxation of muscle tension and encourages your body to heal through natural measures with therapeutic essential oils and absolutes.
Camellia Oil Refined Camellia japonica, aka, “tea oil”. Green, white, oolong, and black tea leaves are extracted from this plant. This oil is very high in monounsaturated oleic acid making it rich in omegas 3, 6, and 9; also, it is low in saturated fats it help reduce LDL the “bad cholesterol” and for this reason is widely used for cooking.
- Also rich in tocopherols and Polyphenols. Its healing properties include that of skin care helping with the complexion.
- Moisturizing the skin, it softens wrinkles, conditions scalp and skin after shaving. It also helps protect from UV rays and well as healing scars.
- It is known to promote hair growth and well as to maintain a healthy PH.
Carrot Seed oil
- Contains carotene. Effective for skin irritations. Said to reduce wrinkles.
The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Maracuja Oil (Passion Flower Oil) makes it a valuable component for nourishing the skin.
- Maracuja Oil is highly recommended in scalp and hair care products to encourage healthy hair growth and increased vitality.
- Maracuja Oil is calming and sedating, and is suitable for inclusion in bath care products and products intended to promote relaxation.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and sedative properties which makes this oil of choice for use in massage applications and formulations intended to ease muscular aches and swelling.
Plus many more good oils.
Learn about true wholesome essential oils!
- Simplers are herbs (barks, various parts of the plants, roots, flowers, seeds) that can be used as one herb at a time or one oil at a time. The one component can be used one species at a time to find the greater intimacy or reaction of the herbs chemical constituents to better understand a deeper level of efficacy that will enhance relaxation and clarity of the mind.
- Aromatherapy often works with the sensors within the olfactory system, “smell” receptors in your nose that communicates with your brain (amygdala and hippocampus).
- When the herb is blended into a tincture with glycerin or alcohol, extract or an oil macerated(transfering the therapeutic parts of the plant into the oil) or solvent extraction, water, steam distillation , and hydrosol infusions distillations to create enfleurage, hypercritical carbon dioxide CO2 such as calendula CO2, the blend combination makes for a more effective remedy.
Always use appropriate recommended dosages as essential oils are more concentrated, and has a therapeutic level; meaning that at certain dosage of the recommended amount could be because of the concentration of the chemical constituents of the oils.
When trying essential oils is always advisable to conduct a patch test:
Place a small quantity of product onto the skin on the inside of your elbow. Leave it there for at least 10 to 15 minutes if possible (of course if irritation ocurrs then wash off immediately). After 24 hours if there is no sign of irritation ont the skin then the product is safe to use. If any irritation continues seek medical advice.
It is not recommended for Essential Oils or Absolutes to be used for internal unless suggested by a licensed Alternative Practitoner.
Essential oils are to NEVER be used as a substitute for necessary medical care. Always consult a qualified health professional.
Only the 100% unadulterated essential oils from companies that test essential oils through a gas chromatography or mass spectrometry to test appropriate chemical constituents to make sure of the quality of the essential oils.
Use less rather than more. Always stay below the low therapeutic level of the recommended essential oil dosage.
Always keep all essential oils out of the reach of children and out of sunlight and moist places.
Do not apply essential oils neat (or undiluted) to the skin or mucus membranes or do not use near the eyes.
If skin rash develops, discontinue use, and wait a day or two and try another oil.
Use a dry natural soft bristle brush, and brush your skin softly (always moving towards your heart).
Keeping our priorities Straight!
Your Spirit, Mind and Body needs to be a pristine working machine! If one component falls out of alignment they all will eventually will fall. Honor your ability to maintain your inner self. Taken up any new hobbies anyone?!?!?
My father coins living in the fast lane and dwelling upon your inadequacies as, “re-living our daily struggles over and over”, or “living on the edge”, and he and my mother greatly understands that rushing to-and fro everywhere is not truly how to live life. My parents always stated, “if you take care of your body when you’re young, than you don’t have to worry when you get older” . They are living testaments that this is a TRUE statement. You can overcome ALL unorganized or imbalanced lifestyles with the proper changes! Even my mother and father having various professions (nursing profession, fine and commercial artist, licensed pilot, and road engineer) throughout their years, and this didn’t keep them from settling down and taking proper life breaks.
Check out how Jake Reilly limited his time with technology, and see how he gained meaningful time that he never knew that he had.
Do you eat on the go? Do you eat while driving or watching TV?
Statistics show that individuals who dine socially eat slower and have greater satiety, and digest their food better, than eating on the go or in front of the TV.
Would you like to reverse your lifestyle or obtain proper rest?
Would you like time to breath and stop feeling tired or fatigue?
Is your life accelerating at full-throttle at a constant perpetual force?
Does your life signify the equation: F(Force) = m (mass) * a (acceleration)
Have you answered “Yes” to any of these questions?
Then, check more of these therapeutic resources to improve your life!
Disclaimer: Therapeutic Considerations
These remedies posted on this blog do not replace conventional health practitioners’ care nor should they be intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any “disease”. This information is solely to inform you of benefits of aromatherapy, botanicals, and herbal remedies, and their benefits when supplemented with a healthy lifestyle of diet, exercise, and proper rest. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any pre-existing conditions use caution and seek the advice of a licensed alternative or conventional healthcare practitioner before starting a new regimen. Always educate yourself about the cautions and contraindications of each oil, herb, or botanical before consuming as a supplement; particularly when receiving medication from a physician.
Check out more therapeutic remedies (botanicals, healing and muscle/skin salves) in the next posting!
Let’s talk about exercises!
Garden and hydrosol time!